The Epson EB-810E is a seamless display solution for classrooms and meeting rooms that goes beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels.
Astonishingly smooth display with 4K Enhanced resolution.
Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting technology combined with innovative frame interpolation, HDR and scene adaptive gamma image processing provides visibly smooth and more detailed picture quality.
Built-in flexible digital canvas for easy integration.
16:9 native aspect ratio with additional support for ultra wide 16:6 and 21:9 for equitable conferencing experience in meeting rooms.
Extreme short throw – large, up to 160″ diagonal image.
Project an 80” image from just 3 cm away from the wall, or 100” from 10 cm away; at under 13 kg, this lightweight projector can deliver an image up to 160” diagonal, 4.5 times larger than a 75” panel.
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Lamp-free laser technology – provides up to 30,000 hours2 of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF.
- 4KE resolution3 – 1080p with 4K Enhancement for stunning image clarity in presentations, videos, images, digital signage and more.
- Amazing colour brightness – up to 5,000 lumens colour brightness and 5,000 lumens white brightness.
- Miracast support – project your smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection.
- Large image size – can deliver an image up to 160″ diagonal, 4.5 times larger than a 75″ flat panel.
- Astonishing image quality – innovative frame interpolation, HDR and scene adaptive gamma image processing provides visibly smooth and more detailed picture quality.
- Flexible display options – 16:9 native aspect ratio with additional support for ultra-wide 16:6 and 21:9 for an equitable conferencing experience in meeting rooms.
- Multi-projection capabilities – install multiple EB-810E projectors and utilise edge blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays.
- Captivating sound – enjoy a built-in stereo 16 W speaker for life-like sound.
- Simple set-up – digital zoom and image shifting make image alignment easy for desktop or wall mounted displays, and Epson’s Setting Assist app ensures easy installation by automatically smoothing edges and corners.
- Split screen – project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace.
- Connectivity options – multiple HDMI ports, built-in wired/wireless networking, HDBaseT, RS-232C connectivity and Miracast.
- Up to 3-year projector warranty – enjoy peace of mind.