Transform your workplace with this large, scalable display that enriches collaboration and engagement, and promotes greater knowledge sharing with colleagues, clients or delegates using the latest and most versatile connectivity options. The EB-1485Fi has been designed to be easy to use, enriching collaborative and agile working environments.
Flexible Display Options and Sizes
Deliver impactful sessions with a multi-touch display of up to 100 inches (16:9 standalone), 120 inches (16:6 standalone), or 155 inches using Epson’s DuoLink feature, which combines two interactive display using built-in Edge Blending.
Sliding Split Screen
Combine up to four sources, such as video conference systems from multiple video sources and presentations, to optimise meeting interactions.
Promotes Collaboration and and Connectivity
The intuitive and easy-to-use UI, new touch home screen and new interactive OSD menu make it simple to set up and navigate across functions. Featuring multi-touch pen and finger capabilities, wireless BYOD connectivity and screen mirroring (Miracast). It also has secure user collaboration tools and an array of powerful connectivity options, both wireless and wired, including HDBaseT and HDMI out. The Epson iProjection App is available to download for free, providing seamless wireless connectivity and collaboration control from multiple devices and platforms. It’s compatible with Windows, Office 365 suite and iOS, allowing the use of Office applications via PCs and tablets.
Fit and Forget Technology
Once installed, use for up to 20,000 hours without any maintenance, with the additional peace of mind of a five-year warranty. Helping to reduce running costs, and meaning you can ‘fit and forget’ and continue with the job in hand.
– Flexible display options and sizes: Cater for user needs in any working environment
– All-in-one interactive meeting display: Combines multiple resources in one interactive collaboration device
– Increase productivity & agile working: Share and display content from a range of devices simultaneously
– Sliding split screen: Up to four displays in one image – project images from different sources
– Easy installation: Quick set-up with auto-adjusting calibration function