The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we think about hygiene. A critical step towards reducing the spread of infection is device sanitisation and disinfection.
Zero-touch, 360-degree disinfection for tablets, phones and mobile devices to a 5-log kill in just 30 seconds, reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections.*
Meet the UVone Disinfection Station.
Disinfects tablets, phones and mobile devices to a hospital grade rate in just 30 seconds, reducing the risk of infections to staff and visitors.
Most infections and bacteria are transmitted by physical contact, making personal hygiene of staff and visitors a critical step toward reducing the spread of infection. UVone users never physically touch the station, preventing cross contamination.
99.999% Bacteria Reduction*
Effective UV-C disinfects to a 5-log kill, reducing the colony to 10 MRSA bacterium after a 99.999% reduction. With touchless sensors, users never physically touch the station, reducing cross contamination.
*Kill rate claims are based on preliminary data only conducted by third-party lab. Preliminary test data is available upon request.
Rapid UV-C Technology Disinfects in Just 30 Seconds
Mobile device sanitisation for healthcare workers continues to be an on-going issue for hospitals trying to reduce the spread of HAIs. UVone is specifically designed for quickness and ease of use, encouraging busy healthcare professionals to change their daily behaviour, thus increasing hygiene compliance long term.
Touchless, Motion-Activated Door
Most HAIs are transmitted by physical contact, making personal hygiene of hospital staff a critical step toward reducing the spread of infection. UVone users never physically touch the station, preventing cross contamination.
Convenient and Visible
UVone seamlessly integrates into any environment or workflow, such as outside of operating rooms, patient rooms, nurses’ stations, or any other location that is most convenient and visible for compliance. A VESA compatible bracket is included to mount the UVone to any VESA compatible stands. A wall mounting kit is also included to mount the UVone directly to a wall.
UVone vs. Wipes
The UVone is six times quicker at disinfecting devices than traditional wipes. To be effective, traditional wipes can take upwards of three minutes to disinfect, while UVone UV disinfection for mobile devices works in just 30 seconds. UV-C light disinfection in hospitals is more reliable and efficient than wipes–plus, it does not degrade the integrity of devices over time.
– Compatible with Almost Any Mobile Device. UVone can accommodate any device within 266.7 (L) x 38.1 (W) x 184.15 mm (H)–including tablets, iPad devices, iPhones, Zebra and Honeywell devices and more, with or without a case.1 It can disinfect up to three smaller devices at one time or even items like keys and badges.
– Form Meets Function. The sleek, compact design of UVone seamlessly integrates into any environment. Mount the station directly outside of operating rooms, patient rooms, nurses’ stations or any area that is most convenient for use. The station is ideal for critical care areas such as NICU and ICU
– Countdown Timer. Users are able to see how much time remains until contents are completely disinfected.
– Ready at All Times. The UVone station is easy to use. No need to turn off your device before use.
– World-Class Customer Support. Our helpful and friendly Customer Support team boasts an NPS score higher than many tech giants and will promptly assist with any product issues or questions that may arise
– 25,000 Hours (3 million uses) of Bulb Life. 16 long-lasting UV-C bulbs are enclosed behind glass. When used in Manaul Cycle Mode, users can expect 25,000 hours of bulb life or 3 million uses. In Automatic Cycle Mode, users can expect 1.5 million uses.
– Easy-to-Use App. In the event a bulb burns out, the app provides visibility to see which bulb needs to be changed. From the app, users can also switch a station from Manual Mode to Automatic Mode and update firmware.
– 1-Year Warranty.2 UVone is backed by a 1-year warranty, protecting you against product defects.
– Thinking Beyond Sanitisation. PC Locs offers a complete suite of solutions for mobile device charging, storage and security. Easily pair UVone with a PC Locs charging station that works best for you to ensure devices are reliably sanitised, charged and ready for use at all times.
Powerful enough for hospitals, yet perfect for all industries.
Education. Airline. Corporate/SMB. Manufacturing. Retail/Hospitality. Any shared device environment.
UV disinfection for mobile devices goes well beyond healthcare facilities. Did you know a cell phone has 18x more bacteria than a public restroom? Consider the last time you properly sanitised your device. UVone provides assurance that your device is 99.999%* bacteria free. UVone helps mitigate the spread of viral bacteria anywhere devices are being used or shared.