The Evermore in Southbank is a new property development by Landence, located at 58 Dorcas Street.
Landence reached out to Vision One‘s creative design and installation team to commission a custom-developed 1×4 portrait video wall for the reception area of their brand new The Evermore display suite.
We installed 4x Philips BDL5588XH video wall display panels on 4x Vogels PFW 6875 Portrait Pop-Out Video Wall Brackets. With ultra narrow bezels and stunning picture quality, these Philips video wall panels delivered the ultimate impactful visual experience. The Vogels brackets featured multi-monitor stacking, spring-loaded release, open design, custom spacers, top adjustable mounting brackets and straight scissor-style extension and offered a clean, simple and seamless installation process.
Content was custom-developed to suit using the following 8 step method:
1) Content was built in a native 4320 x 1920 pixels
2) Content was rotate 90° anti-clockwise
3) Content was squashed and scaled to 2160 pixels high x 2160 pixels wide
4) A new true 4K canvas of 3840 x 2160 pixels was created with the existing content dropped in a placeholder to the left-hand-side of the canvas
5) Content was rendered in H.265
6) Video wall was configured in a 2 x 4 format
7) Within the Philips’ tiling settings, we instructed the video walls to recognise only panels 1, 3, 5 & 7
8) Saved the content to an SD card for playback on a BrightSign media player
You can learn more about Evermore’s East Tower at this link.