Vision One were proud to have worked with Carey Baptist Grammar school in the design, development and deployment of their Centre for Learning & Innovation building.
A new 4 x 2.5 metre LED video wall installation greatly enhances the viewing experience in Carey Grammar School’s new QUAD space. VUPIX 3.9mm pixel pitch LED displays light up the space. Two GIAX large column speakers were custom integrated on either side of the video wall to provide high quality audio throughout. The whole system is powered by a Crestron DMP control system and a 10” touch screen at the rack location. Whilst another 7” touch screen integrated into a mobile presentation lectern allows users to control the entire system wirelessly from any location within the space.
The showpiece of Carey Grammar School’s Centre for Learning & Innovation (CLI) building is the Imaginarium Alpha room. Originally designed to provide students and staff with a space where they could interact with new and exciting innovative technology, the Imaginarium allows for the space to be used in many varying applications, limited only by the users ‘imagination’.
Four Epson G Series edge blend technology projectors were used to create the super wide 7680×1080 format images. Super short throw lenses were required to provide the image sizes required to fill out the spaces across the wide convex wall surface.
The entire space is powered by a Crestron 16×16 matrix system and control is via a Crestron 20” touch screen display. Any source can be streamed to any individual projected image, or all four if required. Audio throughout the space provides great support for the moving images, and is powered by six Crestron ceiling mounted pendant speakers and a sub-woofer.
Other spaces throughout the CLI building include:
– Samsung 95” large screen LED display & Crestron 5” touch screen – United Nations Room
– Samsung 84” large screen LED display & Crestron 5” touch screen – Boardroom
– Samsung 75” interactive & non-interactive LED displays with Crestron 5” touch screen – classroom and learning spaces
– Samsung 95” large screen LED display, 65” LED display, 3x 40” displays & Crestron 7” & 5” touch screens – De’ Young Centre for Performing Arts building – Entrance Foyer
– Samsung 75” large screen LED displays with Crestron 5” touch screen – Reading spaces
– Floor projection system – Hitachi high brightness projector & KidMoves motion software – entrance foyer to CLI building.
– Samsung 55” LED displays with Crestron 5” touch screen – Huddle spaces & Meeting rooms
– Crestron 5” wall mounted touch screen with custom interface – all spaces.